As we age, our skin inevitably loses its youthful appearance as the production of natural skin volumisers and moisturisers such as Hyaluronic Acid (HA) diminish and we lose some of our subcutaneous fat reserve. This results in lines and wrinkles being more apparent where our skin was once youthful, even and radiant.
Dermal Fillers help to diminish facial lines and restore volume and fullness in the face.
Bradley Aesthetics uses an approved range of Dermal Fillers including Belotero, Radiesse and Juvederm products. For anyone with lines and wrinkles, folds or depressions in the skin, Dermal Fillers may be the best solution to improve appearance.
Dermal Fillers can be used to:
- – Plump thin lips
- – Enhance shallow contours
- – Soften facial creases and wrinkles
- – Improve the appearance of recessed scars
Bradley Aesthetics Clinic is proud to offer the following treatments using Dermal Fillers;
- – Frown Lines – Softening the deep lines between your eyebrows. Often used in conjunction with Anti-Wrinkle Injections for optimal results.
- – Nasolabial Folds – As we age, we tend to lose some of the subcutaneous fat in our cheeks which can allow the skin to droop, creating a more prominent line from the nose to corner of the mouth. Dermal Fillers are very effective at softening this line and restoring the cheek volume that has been lost.
- – Cheek Volume – Restoring the volume lost in our cheeks helps provide a more youthful ‘apple-cheeked’ appearance and will also help correct the nasolabial folds as described above.
- – Marionette Lines – Drooping downward lines from the corners of the lips towards the chin. Fillers in this area can help correct downward drooping ‘sad’ mouth and also correct the volume deficit associated with ageing.
- – Lip Enhancement – Fillers can help by creating more definition in the lips, enhance the contours or give a fuller body to thinner lips.
Prices will vary upon each individual. Please call to book a consultation with one of our Clinicians.
- – Soft/Medium ½ = £150
- – Full 1ml syringe = £230
- – Full 1ml syringe = £260
- – 1.5ml syringe = £425